The Knight playing chess against Death in“The Seventh Seal”,
Ingmar Bergman, 1957.
- The humanistic (and materialistic) point of view.
- A spiritual (and surprisingly well informed! ⎯just kidding) approach.
- A fresh but rich set of reflections.
- Two titans in action.
- The classic, hilarious sketch of TheGrim Reaper in Monty Python’s TheMeaning of Life. Revisiting topics.
- Frankly, there’s a boring lack of imagination when depicting death inWestern culture.
- Two suggestions, as interesting as disturbing: